Chapters for Mac
Chapters allows you to open, create and edit ePub documents right on your Mac. Chapters opens documents in separate windows and offers paginated view as well as vertical scroll view of an entire ePub document. With Chapters, you can also edit ePub documents: edit and format text, use drag and drop for adding images, audio and video clips. Your edited ePub documents can be viewed by others in their favorite ebook reading app on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Unlimited undo and redo of document changes as you edit it
- Auto Save automatically saves changes in background while you are editing document
- Versions allows you to browse previous changes of a document and restore them
- Resume remembers all open documents and their window’s positions, so once app is launched you will be right where you left off during its last use
- iCloud Drive keeps documents in sync between all your iCloud-enabled devices
- Split View allows side by side multitasking with another app or editing two ePub documents next to each other in a full screen
- Full Screen mode for any document
- Swipe between pages using trackpad or magic mouse while working on a document in paginated view
- Zoom in or out with pinch gesture
- Smart zoom with double-tap
- Print an entire ePub document or export it to a PDF file
- Share menu gives you an easy way to share with others via Mail, AirDrop, Messages and other services.
Even though a quite capable app, Chapters cannot open DRM-protected ebooks.
Chapters runs on any Mac with OS X El Capitan.